Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love my coffee!!

I do love my coffee!! My favorite is Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Unfortunately, there is no Dunkin' Donuts shop in my town, so I buy bags of the coffee in the grocery or off the Dunkin' Donuts website. I've even thought of making a quilt with those pink-orange-white brown colors.

The first product I ever ordered from the Internet was coffee. I was a CompuServe subscriber and was able to find Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Back in the late 1990's when I was teaching a computer class in Washington DC, class members came from all over the United States. One session we had people from Vermont. They went home over the weekend and brought me a Green Mountain Coffee Roasters mug and brought the class some ground coffee! I still use that coffee mug!

Nowadays I order coffee from CoffeeAM. Love the Mistletoe Joe flavored decaf and regular all year round. Rainforest Crunch is the most mellow coffee I've tasted! Well, not really -- Jamaican Blue Mountain is THE BEST. At close to $40 per pound, I don't order that very often. But maybe it's time.

No comments: