Sunday, December 2, 2012

Carol Doak’s “It’s in the Bag Challenge!!!”

In early November at the Carol Doak Quilting Group, Carol issued a challenge:
It's in the Bag Challenge!!!!

The rules: Make a bag (tote bag, purse, quilt bag or anything that resembles a bag) that contains at least one Carol Doak paper-pieced block and upload the picture by November 30 in the It's In The Bag Album.

I will pull the winning random winner on December 1.

The winner will win 5 YARDS OF FABRIC! Now the more bags you make, the more chances you have to win. Consider using these bags as Christmas and Holiday gifts.

Let those creative juices flow!

Carol Doak

I’ve been carrying my 18” x 24” rotary cutting mat in a pillowcase. I grab the cuff of the pillowcase, and off I go! But of course that means I can’t carry anything else with that hand. Or open doors. Or unlock the car.

So now I have a big bag that looks like a pillowcase with handles. Haven't had a chance to take the bag anywhere yet! Hummm, wonder when the next show-and-tell will be. . . .probably not until January. I'll be ready!

No comments: