Sunday, May 10, 2009

See you at Elm Creek. . . .

Have you read the Elm Creek Quilts series by Jennifer Chiaverini? I've read all the books in the series and purchased all three accompanying quilt pattern books.

In one of the books, Elm Creek Quilts needed a new instructor. The book was about the people who applied for the job. I wanted to be one of those applicants! I've never been to a quilt retreat. Is there a place like Elm Creek? A beautiful setting and permanent building with resident quilt instructors? I don't think I would be interested in attending a quilt retreat at a motel or rented camp. I want Elm Creek!

I think there is now a fourth pattern book: Sylvia's Bridal Sampler. It has been out for about a month. Must order my copy soon.

Meanwhile, maybe I'll meet up with you at Elm Creek
for a week of quilt camp. . . .

No comments: